Wanted: Project Manager
We’re hiring a full-time project manager.
This full-time position is in Lexington, KY. Remote work is acceptable. We can chat about location and workflow.
Schedule is flexible but will typically be M-F during business hours. Since we have a lot of quick-paced, deadline-driven work, we try to cultivate a flexible, relaxed environment, where the focus is on workflow and individuality. Benefits can be discussed during the interview, but include health insurance, retirement savings/matching, and optional vision, dental and life insurance. Computer and work-related equipment are provided.
What to expect:
A project manager on our team would likely handle the following:
- Organizes briefs and requirements of each project, determines scope and objectives, delegates tasks based on strengths and experience levels.
- Develops and manages a detailed project schedule and work plan, tracks project performance and makes adjustments as needed.
- Coordinates project deliverables with clients and vendors/suppliers (sometimes with assistance).
- Work is reviewed with the occasional need for direction or changes.
- Likely has at least 2-5 years of experience being a professional project manager, but this is not required.
You’ll need to know:
- File Structure & Organization
- Email Best Practices (aka logical communication with vendors and team members)
- Bonus: Experience with InDesign or InCopy (this can be learned too)
Contact us to get the ball rolling.Work with Us