Wanted: Content Manager
We’re hiring a new content manager.
You should be able to create on-brand strategy and messaging starting from the ground up, as well as edit existing copy and take content generation and organization to the finish line. You don’t have to know everything, but a passion to learn quickly and take pride in your work is a necessity, as well as the ability to thrive in a bustling, team-driven environment.
Here’s how we define that position:
- Conceptualizes content needs based on project requirements, proposes content concepts and articulates underlying strategy.
- Provides copywriting and messaging with input from creative team, building verbal identities from the ground up.
- Organizes and develops digital content needs, including website copy, search engine optimization, and social media messaging.
- Performs proofreading/copyediting and ensures error-free content.
- Provides additional team support as needed, including coordinating project deliverables.
- Work and general approach are reviewed with occasional need for revision.
- Appreciation of attention to detail, with inefficient revisions kept to a minimum.
- Ability to take direction from team leaders and provide info/feedback in a simple, organized manner, across all correspondence.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Likely has 2-5 years of experience in being a career copywriter or content strategist.
- Bonus: experience and knowledge of working in Adobe InDesign template files or search engine optimization.
This full- or part-time position is in Lexington, KY. Remote work is acceptable. We can chat about location and workflow.
Schedule is flexible but will typically be M-F during business hours, with flexible work weeks being common. We tackle a lot of quick-paced, deadline-driven work, so we offset that with a flexible, relaxed environment, balancing workflow and individuality.
Contact us to get the ball rolling.Work with Us